My love affair with photography began with a Polaroid camera I received as a child. I’ve rarely left home without a camera of some kind, since. I’ve had the unique privilege of covering professional sporting events & concerts at Barclays Center, Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium and more.
Exhibitions & Publications:
- Portraits in "Metanoia: Transformation Through AIDS Archives & Activism" at the LGBT Community Center in NYC and One Archives Foundation in Los Angeles.
- The same "Metanoia" portraits were commissioned for the "Stonewall 50" exhibit at the Clifford Chance Law Offices in both NYC & Washington D.C.
- Street photography exhibited in "Art Peace", about mental health issues in the Black community.
I was honored to be a featured speaker at the Opening Night panel discussion.
- Featured photo in "#ICP Concerned: Global Images for Global Crisis" by the International Center of Photography in NYC.
- The same photo was also published in the book "#ICP Concerned: Global Images for Global Crisis" (page 125), based on the aforementioned exhibit.
- My photos have also appeared at the Soho Gallery for Digital Art, USA Today, the Providence Journal, NBC’s "Today Show" website & the United Nations' website. I was also featured on Instagram’s blog about NYC's street photographers, and spoke on a photojournalism panel at the Soho Gallery for Digital Art.
Podcast interview with BKLYN Mixtape:
New Orleans Photo Essay for Lensbaby:
Devotee of Sony cameras since 2008.
Available for employment opportunities, in the U.S. and abroad.
Inquire about rates and scheduling: [email protected]litaLens.com or 718.306.9949.